Tuesday, June 09, 2009
- Forgive anyone who taught you falsely. Love them anyway.
- Look in the mirror and see the light within. Love yourself truly.
- Feed yourself only with “good stuff”. (The best food, the best media, the best thoughts, the best friends.)
- Give yourself a beautiful clean, orderly and harmonious environment. (no ugly messes or stresses)
- Treat yourself and others with kindness, respect and appreciation.
- Let go of judgments and opinions quickly. (They get us stuck in narrow-mindedness.)
- Allow fears to invite you to seek the higher Truth where there is nothing to fear.
- Learn to love everyone equally with respect and appreciation for their journey.
- Be appreciative of what you have and use it well for the highest Good.
- Utilize your gifts and talents by sharing them joyfully with others. It builds self esteem and prosperity.
- Heal the past simply by letting it go. It is not here and cannot touch you except in your mind.
- Enjoy the world you live in by being respectful and environmentally conscious.
- Be creative (not destructive) by creating what is good, beautiful and holy.
- Seek always and only the highest, most loving, healing and inclusive Truths.
- Pay attention to those you admire, how they live and give. What perceive, you strengthen in yourself.
When you forget, go to the one who remembers. Let not the worldly unconsciousness deceive you.
Listen within and trust what your heart know. Follow your loving intuition and inner guidance.
Be clear that you are a blessing. Your True Presence is the Gift.
Shine brightly in a world that needs Light.
I am loving you and me in remembering.